Timetable available

Re: Timetable available

by Karon McBride -
Number of replies: 0
Thanks for your questions about SUPA Graduate School timetables, Ricky. smile

(a) The weekly timetables are published in pdf format on Fridays for the following week. If they were published any earlier they would, on current evidence, be inaccurate because we find we are making changes right up to each Friday lunchtime. Publishing interim, provisional versions would mislead students.

Anyone who would like a copy of the provisional weekly timetable is welcome to email the courses office to request one at any time but we won't publish the final pdfs until we are sure that the information is as accurate as it can be. When requesting an early version, please state your preferred format.

(b) I cannot make the 'live' version of the Excel spreadsheet available across the seven SUPA institutions. I could, from time to time, put a copy in the VCSupport area but it would immediately be out of date and would probably do more harm than good. The easiest way to get an accurate picture of current bookings is to use the online JVCS booking system.

When making local room-only bookings, please liaise with SUPA Central first.

Once the Semester 2 lectures have been confirmed next week we will publish the master timetable but this document is complicated and the information it contains is not guaranteed to be accurate.

I am happy to answer further questions about the timetables but these are probably best sent as separate emails to webmaster@supa.ac.uk rather than put into this forum to which every My.SUPA member is subscribed.

Best wishes

Karon