Account : How do I get a SUPA account?

(Last edited: Tuesday, 23 April 2019, 3:09 PM)

A My.SUPA account can be automatically issued if you are a member of staff or PhD student in Physics or a related area and have a university email address from a SUPA partner

Use the quick self-service form to request a SUPA account if you are a PhD student or a member of staff in a department of physics and/or astronomy at Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Heriot-Watt, St Andrews, Strathclyde or UWS universities.

Quick self-service My.SUPA account setup for staff and PhD students

For other account requests please use the form below. 
Use the 'other account requests' if you are not a staff member or PhD student in one of the SUPA universities.

Other account requests for My.SUPA

» My.SUPA. Frequently Asked Questions