Ways of communicating within SUPA.
Table of contents
How to use this guide to communications in SUPA Click the example from the list below that is most like the communication you would like to send:
I want to...
- announce a grant opportunity to all SUPA members
- alert all My.SUPA members to a pending upgrade of the My.SUPA virtual learning environment
- inform my students of a lecture cancellation
- advertise an event likely to be of interest to physicists in all themes
- organise a theme workshop
- celebrate notable research success
- create a CC list of eight people
- get a message to the SUPA KT team
- find the email address of a SUPA member
- SUPA Central
- SUPA KT
- All SUPA
- All My.SUPA account holders
- Early career researchers
- Members of a particular SUPA Theme
- Bespoke groups
This page needs to be updated to include information about use of the self-sign up to the SUPA Newsletter on Mailchimp as a means of communicating with stakeholders, external contacts etc.
To which lists and forums am I subscribed?