Juno/AthenaSWAN

Juno/AthenaSWAN

by Christine Davies -
Number of replies: 0
Dear all,

We now have a SUPA web page available under my.supa for Juno/AthenaSWAN material. Currently it contains copies of the talks from the meeting we had in October and links to useful documentation for your applications for Juno champion/AthenaSWAN silver status. It will appear in the top right hand box of links (my courses or areas) when you go into my.supa. Alternatively, a direct link is: http://my.supa.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=174

It will shortly be time for the next of the six-monthly meetings that we planned in October. At this next meeting we will hear about progress from those institutions who had, in October, just started on their planning. By then you should certainly have set up a departmental committee, done a self-analysis (for example using the Juno checklist available on the webpage) and drawn up a preliminary action plan.

I will be contacting you shortly to set up that meeting, so we can all hear about the progress that has been made/stumbling blocks discovered etc. We can also discuss any feedback we have at that point from the Athena (ASSET) survey and other issues where a SUPA-wide approach can help us in this area

best wishes
Christine